- Many-body quantum dynamics and effective non-linear Schrödinger equations
- Multi-scale methods and emergent effects in quantum systems
- Well-posedness, dispersive, and scattering properties of non-linear PDEs for quantum dynamics (NLS, Hartree, Schrödinger-Maxwell, non-linear delta)
- Self-adjoint extensions techniques and application to quantum models
- Quantum systems with zero-range interactions
- Quantum particles constrained on graphs and surfaces
- Models for quantum decoherence
- Topological and geometric effects in solid state physics
- Gianfausto Dell'Antonio, Visiting Professor
- Alessandro Michelangeli, Assistant Professor
- Marko Erceg, Post-doctoral Research Associate
- Daniele Dimonte, Ph.D. Student
- Matteo Gallone, Ph.D. Student
- Alessandro Olgiati, Ph.D. Student
- Raffaele Scandone, Ph.D. Student
- Sergey Aristarkhov, visiting PhD Student (LMU Munich)
- Fabrizio Caragiulo, Master Student
- Simon Becker, visiting Master Student (LMU Munich)
Main External Collaborators
- Riccardo Adami, Institute of Technology (Politecnico) Turin
- Sergio Albeverio, University of Bonn
- Philippe Blanchard, Bielefeld University
- Fabio Cipriani, Institute of Technology (Politecnico) Milan
- Michele Correggi, University of Rome 3
- Gustavo De Oliveira, Federal University of Minas Gerais
- Pavel Exner, Nuclear Physics Institute ASCR
- Rodolfo Figari, University of Naples
- Domenico Finco, UTIU Rome
- Diego Noja, University of Milan Bicocca
- Gianluca Panati, University of Rome 1 “La Sapienza”
- Andrea Posilicano, University of Insubria
- Alessandro Teta, University of Rome 1 “La Sapienza”
- Kenji Yajima, University of Tokyo Gakushuin
- COND-MATH 2014-2017
FIR-MIUR grant "Condensed Matter in Mathematical Physics"
- CAS-LMU 2013-2014
Research in Residence at the Centre for Advanced Studies at LMU Munich
- NANOMATH 2006-2007
INdAM project "Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Analysis of Quantum Systems with Applications to Nanosciences"
Workshops and Conferences
- TSQD 2017
Conference "Trieste Quantum Days 2017"
SISSA, Trieste 20-24 February 2017
- Dirac 2017
Workshop "Linear and Nonlinear Dirac Equation: advances and open problems"
Como, 8-10 February 2017
Workshop "Mathematical Challenges of Zero-Range Physics: rigorous results and open problems"
SISSA, 7-10 November 2016
Conference "Stochastic and analytic methods in Mathematical Physics"
Yerevan, 4-11 September 2016
Summer school "Universality, Scaling Limits, and Effective Theories"
Rome, 11-15 July 2016
Workshop "Contemporary trends in the mathematics of Quantum Mechanics"
Rome, 4-8 July 2016
Workshop "Trieste Quantum Days: solid, stat, et al"
Trieste, 21-23 June 206
- Solid Math 2016
Conference "Solid Math"
Aalborg, 26-28 May 2016
School and workshop "Mathematical challenges in quantum mechanics"
Bressanone, 8-13 February 2016
Workshop "Modelling and Numerics for Quantum Systems"
Toulouse 2-4 September 2015
Conference "Trails in Quantum Mechanics and Surroundings"
Como, 8-10 July 2015
- Dynamics Days 2015
Conference "Dynamics Days Central Asia in Khiva"
Khiva, 25-27 May 2015
- SPMP 2014
Conference "Selected Problems in Mathematical Physics, Statistical Mechanics, Many-Body Quantum Physics and PDEs "
La Spezia, 1-5 September 2014
- SOLID MATH 2014
Conference "Solid Math"
SISSA Trieste, 16-19 June 2014
- MCZR 2014
Workshop "Mathematical Challenges of zero-range Physics"
CAS-LMU Munich, 26-28 February 2014
- TQM 2013
Conference "Trails in Quantum Mechanics and surroundings"
Frascati, 29 January - 2 February 2013
- TNCL 2011
Workshop "Trails in a non-commutative land"
SISSA Trieste, 18-20 May 20011
- MMQM 2011
Fourth School and Workshop on Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics
Bressanone, 16-21 February 2011
- SDD 2010
Workshop "Solitary and Dispersive Days"
Milano, 13-17 December 2010
- MMQM 2009
School and Workshop on Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics
Bressanone, 16-21 February 2009
- ATMP 2008
Conference on Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
Napoli, Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici, March 2008
- MAQSA 2007
Workshop "Multiscale Analysis for Quantum Systems"
Roma, October 24th - 26th, 2007
- IPS 2007
Workshop "Interacting particle systems. A classical, quantum and stochastic perspective"
Milano "Bicocca", October 22nd - 23rd, 2007
- MMQM 2007
School and Workshop "Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics"
Bressanone, February 26th - March 3rd, 2007
- Boltzmann Symposium
Atoms, Irreversibility and Entropy after 100 years: an appraisal of Boltzmann's ideas
München, Germany, October 11th-13th, 2006
Metodi e problemi matematici in Meccanica Quantistica
Modena, October 5th-7th, 2006
Dynamical Systems: Classical, Quantum and Stochastic
Roma, Italy, October 2nd-5th, 2006
- OTAMP 2006
Operator Theory, Analysis and Mathematical